Friday, April 25, 2008

my first ..... (2)

This is the USL/ULL book store....
I will always remember this book store even after I die
bcos
this is where I bought my first PLAYBOY mag !!!
actually at first I still dun know that here got sell this type of stuff
then one day, on our way back to Richard dorm....
this chi-ko-pek ah-mike whisppered into my ear....
"eh....here got sell playboy leh.....usual price US$9.00, now on sale US$8.99...
betta go & grap a copy .... "
So
I got my first copy of PLAYBOY of my entire life !!!

& one very good thing abt me is that
I always share goodies with all my buddies ....
so I proudly shared my PLAYBOY with Ah-Oh, Ah-Chin, Ah-Teh, NG, & Ah-Sia.......
when I wanted to share with this Ah-Koon the time, he smiled & told me
" you are so outdated.....see.... I have upgraded to Hustler !! "
I looked at his damn innocent " eyeless " smile ( when ah-Koon smile,
you can hardly tell where his eyes are... ! ), then I told myself
" certainly you can not judge a book by its cover !!! "
BL

No comments: