Saturday, August 30, 2008

Boss....I am gonna kick your bloody ass !!







" Hey boss....listen, I really really can not tahan you anymore.....



I am gonna give you a piece of my mind ......!! "






but then......



wait wait ....



think think......



I still got to feed my wife, my ah boy, my ah girl....



still have to pay all sorts of bills.......








Okay lah.....



today......



I forgive you......



one more time !!!








MURPHY'S 8 Golden LAWS on WORK






1. When you dun know what to do,



walk fast and look worried.






2. Dun be irreplaceable. If you cann't be



replace, you can never be promoted.






3. The last person that quit or was fired will be



the one held responsible for everything that



goes wrong .......until the next person quits



or is fired.






4. If you are good, you will be assigned all the



work. If you are really really good, you will



get out of it !






5. When the bosses talk abt improving productivity,



they are never talking abt themselves.






6. The longer the title, the less important the job.






7. You will always get the greatest recognition



for the job you least like.






8. If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would



get done.









posted by : @,,,,@ BL






No comments: