Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Pizza Man

Domino's Pizza, a place for Malaysian students to earn some money. I was the first Malaysian to join them when they opened their first store in Johnson Street. Eventually, there were more Malaysians joined me. Some of them working there for years.

The new Domino's Pizza located at corner of Johnson Street and East University. Used to be the KFC place.


The Original Domino's store at Johnson Street has changed into a Eating Place





I still keep my OLD NAME TAG !!!!


The Domino's Pizza Drivers From 81 - 84:-

Sia Siak Yong
Domino's USL 81-83 Driver,
Dmino's USL 84 Manager in Training,
Domino's New Iberia 84-85 Assistant Store Manager
Domino's Jackson Mississippi Computer Division 85-86 System Operator - System Manager
Yeo Hock Chai

Lawrence Tang

Ong Nan Perng

Low Chee Yong

Ting or Ding or Ling???

Gopal Velu

Mike CP Low
Patrick and his brother ( working in another store )



















3 comments:

USL East Main Team said...

BL :

I tried once the Domino pizza @ PJ....doesn't taste as good as the one in USA....
maybe " localised " alreadi !

Any Domino in Red-dot ??

USL East Main Team said...

BL :
Can we add made-by-SIA Domino
pizza on the menu in our next
cajun food makan session ??

Miss it !!!

USL East Main Team said...

Sia:
BL,LS,ML just tasted my Sia-mino Pizza. I think not too bad. After after 24yrs never make pizza I consider a "B+" for myself.