Monday, July 7, 2008

Anita and the CAT

Anita and the Cat C.C.
A pretty lady who used to stay in the same house with us in St. Joseph St. We refered her as my " HOUSEMATE" but she liked to refer it as my roommate. So what is roommate???? I wish!

C.C. the cat. Anita's Pet. When Anita was offshore, I had to take care of this cat. The cat would just ran in and out of my room in the morning trying to wake me up to feed her. You see, I was a Pizza man came home late at nite and you got a cat waking you up before seven..... Anyway, I still treat C.C. reasonable well.


Now, she is staying in Connecticut, mother of two. working for State of Connecticut department of Environment Protection.

2 comments:

USL East Main Team said...

BL :
I sincerely hope that cc has NOT become one of the dishes when anita was offshore !

:--P !!!

( I think SPCA is going after me ! )

USL East Main Team said...

BL :
By definition :
"Housemate" = stay in one same house.
"Room-mate" = stay in one same room.

A lot of things can happen when stay in one same house ....
Nothing can happen when stay in one same room....

If you think some thing will hapen when you are Anita's Room-mate...
just " Tan Ku Ku " !!!
bcos if you are Anita's room-mate, I am 100% sure TauKay soh Ah Gan will be her room-mate also !!!

My friend...dun let your imagination runs wild...

plse go back to work....you are wasting too much time thinking of "mission impossible" !!!

:--- O !!!!