Saturday, July 5, 2008

A wife's Promise.


There was a man who had worked all of his life, had saved all of his money, and was a real miser when it came to his money. One day, he told his wife, " when I die, I want you to take all my money and put it in the casket with me. I wanna take all my money to the afterlife with me."
His wife promised with all her heart.
So when the man died and when the ceremony was finished, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said, " wait a minute."
She went over to the casket and put down a big box along his dead hubby's body.
The casket was then buried.
Her close friend saw what happened and she asked " hey madam, I know you weren't fool enough to put all that money in there with your husband ! "
The loyal wife replied, " Listen my friend, I am a Christian and I would never go back on my words. I made the promise and I will validate the promise. "
Her friend was at a shock and asked again, " So you really put all money in that box and go with him huh ?? "
" I sure did ", the loyal wife replied. " I 've got all his money put into my bank account and I wrote him a cheque. If he can cash it there, then he can spend it ! "
BL ( boring & nothing to do.....so share a joke with you all...hahaha ! )

2 comments:

USL East Main Team said...

BL, you post this joke at 3pm and I read this same joke at 6pm while eating dinner at Botak Jone. WoW,

Anonymous said...

like the joke. dun have checking acct now.....