Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Killing Slip.

As I mentioned in my previous posting, I worship the principle of " Having Fun " and practice the perfect execution of truancy & only do a lot of "work" on Study Day during my 3 years USL life.


But at the end of the day, I still have to face the judgement..........

the " cruel " reality of exam result announcement !


Two weeks after the semestral final exam, everybody will rush to the little love house to open the little love box .... all..... everyone except me !

I just dare not go bcos I know what I have done during the semester and there is no Santa Clause to give me nice present in the little love box to make my dae !

However, I have to go and open the love box and submit whatever I got to my old man, the "scholarship sponsor "..........else no more vitamin M coming to my rescue & that can be significant disaster worst than the Nagris Cyclone and Sichuan Quake !


So

normally, it will comes in this form :







With 200% remorsefulness and 300% cursingness......

I will hide myself behind the Pear tree beside the Church opposite the library, and .....

slowly ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

slowly ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I tear-opened the exam result slip with my 10,000% trembling hands ........

OOOOOOOOH SSSSSHIT !!!




BL

p/s : plse dun ask me abt the rest of the semesters.......they are all betta than Summer 84 !

No comments: