Saturday, May 3, 2008

St. Joseph House

I was staying in this unit.
Mr. Gan, Mr. Oh staying this unit. AngMo staying downstair.

We used to have a group staying at St. Joseph Street. I think most of you should remember a girl called Anita!! who used to stay with US(not "ME" ). We had Mr. Gan, Mr. Oh, Mr. Pang( ??), who else .. as our neighbours. We had a group of Malay living downstair and they could just sang and play guitar throughout the whole night. Once I was so annoyed and I had to use a stick to hit on my floor (their ceiling) to get them to keep quiet. Luckily they moved out a few months later and a nice Malay couple moved in. We also had a group of Indian Malaysian staying on the other side of our apartment. I believed one of them worked in Donino's. A year later, I moved out from that area to East Main to became a EMAINNER.
Sia


2 comments:

USL East Main Team said...

BL-ingam :
Of course I remember that skinny
sexy Anita whom seems to send
" flying kisses " to me everytime I stared at her from 432.......

& I am guarantee sure that she went for plastic surgery on her nose....
but I am not too sure abt her boobs & bump !!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.