Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Action Dates.

As I mentioned in my previous post, the most important event in USL is to get yourself registered. After successfully registered, we,.... sorry.....should use " I " as not all USL students are like me ....
so smart........in executing truancy !
okay.... I will refer back to the USL Bible's calendar and draw up my " Action Plan " for the semester.........





The TOP TOP priority and TOP TOP action which I must include in my plan is......

when is the holidays !

So, as you can read , I will "high-light" in my little calendar,

1. Monday, September 6,1982 -----> Labor Day holiday ( funny....., it wasn't May 1 )

2. Wednesday, November 24 to November 28, 1982 ------> Thanks Giving holidays .

Then I will "mark " Wednesday, Dec 8, 1982 ----> the Study Day.

Now this date is quite TOP priority also bcos this is the day b4 final exam & normally I "execute" a lot of " Actions "..............

run all over USL campus.....make all possible phone calls.......knock every possible doors.....

so as to get all model answers to the previous assignments and tutorials which I have missed as the result of my perfect execution of truancy !!!

then I will go either library or the small vietnamese shop along Johnson street, to do the TOP TOP action.....

photostate all the model answers !!!

So, beside these TOP two important actions, I hardly look any further.........

what what exam lah, assignment deadline lah......all bo-cap !

Ang-Mo and " or-lang" always greet you with " how's dae.......have fun ! "

They neber say " have exam ! "

So do as the Roman does.......

my action is always " HAVE FUN !! "

BL

p/s :

I will normally seriously consider the following date as "important" :

Friday, October 15, 1982, ------> " the last day to drop with Grade of W "

You see, these Ang-Mo Us are very fair and democratic one.....
After registered and signed up all the subjects as advised by your advisor, you can either attend or totally not attend the classes ........
You can have many "valid & damn good" reasons for your absence...........:
you maybe " boey song" with the " sombong & stuck-up" old professor....
you maybe so tie down with partying and having fun that you simply forgot to go classes....
or maybe the Professor is of "torturing" , "killing" & neber give chance type......
then within the first 8 weeks, you are allowed to "drop" the subject and it will not kena your GPA.......
You are free to sign up again at later semester.
See, NO forcing one.....
you sukak, you continue.
you not sukak, you are free to go !
This is what I called
" Democracy ! "

1 comment:

USL East Main Team said...

"as advised by your advisor"!!!!!
When I read this statment, I remember our grand-advisor who always give a lot advice! When we were freshman, we really believed him. I believed BL also took some of the advice from this GRAND_ADVISOR!!!